Wellness is a general state of good health but is consciously altered by the choices an individual makes. Wellness impacts one’s quality of life and is most certainly important to all aging adults.
There are many dimensions of wellness which interact to influence one’s life. Some examples of wellness include physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. A wealth of wellness services are available in the community which help older adults achieve the highest level of optimal health.
Lifestyle means a way of life and in the context of the resources listed here, lifestyle pertains to services and alternatives for enhancing one’s life.
Advance support for older adults and caregivers
After working in social work and counseling for many years and hearing so many life stories from seniors, Loretta decided to launch a career helping people save those precious stories. She started by creating video biographies. Then came memoir videos, tribute videos and photo slide show videos. Year after year she has added services in the personal history realm: photo books, legacy letters, and cloud based family archives.
If you want to honor a parent or grandparent, do it now while you can. Technology may be a foreign concept to the elders in your life, but younger generations thrive in a digital world. If your elder tells you “it’s not for me” say – “that’s right, it’s for the younger generations that will go beyond you.” Help them give the gift of a lifetime
My name is Kenny Gilder, BEO (Bingo Executive Officer) of Music Bingo OhiO.
Music Bingo OhiO is a division of the KG Entertainment Group , providing EXCELLENCE in ENTERTAINMENT since 1976!
As a company we have entertained OVER 5 million guests at OVER 22,000 events for OVER 39 years!
In my entire career I have never felt as fulfilled performing as I do each and every time that I leave a
Music Bingo OhiO performance.
The happy memories that this program brings to the participants is heartwarming to see and soul filling to experience.
Are you looking for a way to engage your Seniors or Residents?
We have re-invented one of the most iconic games in history that everyone knows how to play – BINGO, added in a Name That Tune Kinda’ Musical Twist and the result is MUSIC BINGO OhiO!
MUSIC BINGO OhiO combines the three key three elements of a successful Senior/Elder Care Program:
1 – Music Therapy 2 – Cognitive Memory Recall 3 – Interactive Activity
All cleverly disguised as entertainment!
We are MUSIC BINGO OhiO and this new program is now available to Senior Centers, Independent and Assisted Living communities across the state.
It’s NEW,it’s FUN and it’s ENTERTAINING and we can bring it to your community in NE Ohio!
Special Quarterly, Bi-Monthly and Monthly priced packages are available for multiple performances throughout the year…
Call for details on this entertaining and engaging program.
Since 2012, Train 2U has been providing personal fitness training and weight management programs for people at an affordable price. We work with seniors in both private and group settings.
Exercise Description for Seniors:
- Provide a gentle approach in helping seniors improve their balance, coordination, flexibility, posture and strength
- Utilize functional training techniques to increase range of movement for activities of daily living
- Implement balance and strengthening techniques for fall prevention
- Teach exercise movements specific to seniors to assist in chronic disease prevention
- Greater level of self-confidence and improved overall well being
- Enhanced quality of life and possible reduction in medications
- Decrease unnecessary falls which could lead to added medical expenses
On-Site Customized Educational Speaking Sessions (30,45, 60 minutes):
- Understanding Balance and Vestibular Disorders
- Exercise and Nutrition for Chronic Conditions
- Healthy Aging
- Exercising the Brain
- Guidelines for an Active Lifestyle
- Stress Management
- Understanding Balance and Proper Posture Techniques
- Strengthening Exercises for Knees, Hips, Low Back, Ankles and Upper Body
- Benefits of Sunlight and Vitamin D
- Training the Brain
- Vitamins, Minerals and Phytochemicals
- Inflammation and Chronic Diseases
- Water, Caffeine and Alcohol
- Diet Trends
- Benefits of Physical Activity
All EPO members receive a 15% discount on fitness equipment. Use coupon code EPO15 when placing your order at http://www.train2ufitnessproducts.com to receive your discount!