Date(s) - 06/17/17
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn - Mayfield Village
Categories No Categories
…Because Alzheimer’s is a puzzling disease.
PUZZLE COMPETITION & WINE-TASTING
- Competition open to teams of 2, 3 or 4
- Wine-tasting open to individuals 21 and over
- Pre-registration required to compete for cash prize
- Competition begins promptly at 1:30
- $250 Cash prize to first team to complete the jigsaw puzzle
Entry Fee: $25 donation per person / $30 at the door
TO REGISTER BY PHONE, CALL 216-342-5611
TO REGISTER ONLINE (FOLLOW THESE STEPS)
- Click on http://act.alz.org/goto/Puzzle
- On that page, Click on DONATE and select $25 for the amount and complete the payment process
- Click on the link to return to the event page
- Click on RSVP and enter your information
CAN’T ATTEND? PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION.
This event is a way to honor people we’ve lost to Alzheimer’s as well as those living with the disease and ALL caregivers, while raising funds and awareness to advance care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association. All proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
For additional information and assistance, please contact Gina Flower, Corporate Relations Manager Alzheimer’s Association 216-342-5611